+61 (0)7 5437 7300

Employer Sponsored and Work Visas

We specialise in all employer sponsored visa which provide skilled overseas workers with the opportunity of either temporary residence or permanent residence in Australia. We can assist with any employer sponsored nominations and visas and work visas, including:

  • Temporary Skill Shortage (TSS) (Subclass 482)
  • Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS) Transition / Direct Entry (Subclass 186)
  • Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS) Transition (Subclass 187)
  • Skilled Employer Sponsored Regional (Provisional) (Subclass 494)
  • Labour Agreements
  • Training Visa (Subclass 407)
  • Temporary Graduate Visa (Subclass 485)
  • Work and Holiday / Working Holiday visas
  • Temporary Work (Short Stay Specialist)

Skilled Visas

The Australian Government provides opportunities for people who are skilled, qualified and experienced in a specific occupation that is on the current Skilled Occupation List (subject to change without notice) to apply for a  skilled visa without being sponsored by an employer.   Some of these visas require state sponsorship and / or require an Expression of Interest application to be lodged initially and then the applicant must wait to be invited to apply for the visa before proceeding.   

  • Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) Visa Subclass 491
  • Skilled Regional (Provisional) visa Subclass 489
  • Skilled Regional Visa Subclass 887
  • Skilled Nominated Visa Subclass 190
  • Skilled Independent Visa Subclass 189
  • Distinguished Talent Visas Subclass 124 / 858

Partner Visas

If you have a partner who is an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or an eligible New Zealand citizen and you are able to demonstrate your committed and genuine relationship with each other, then you may be eligible to apply for one of the Partner visas.  

  • Partner Visa (offshore) Subclasses 309 and 100
  • Partner Visa (onshore) Subclasses 820 and 801
  • Prospective Marriage Visa Subclass 300

Family Visas

We recognise the importance of families being able to be together.  We can assist with all types of Parent Visas, Child Visas, and Remaining Relative Visas.   Please contact us to review which option is best suited.

Other Visa Pathways

We have many years experience and have knowledge of the many visa pathways available in Australia, including but not limited to:

  • Business and Investment Visas
  • Student Visas
  • Temporary Graduate Visas
  • Training Visas
  • Retirement Visas

Resident Return Visas

If you are an Australian Permanent resident, your visa would have been granted with a travel facility of five years.  If you wish to travel overseas, after 5 years of holding your Permanent Residency visa, you may need to apply for a Resident Return Visa.

Contact us to discuss any visa options

We are here to help make your Australian migration journey uncomplicated.